In this project, I developed e-commerce CMS with a very flexible system of managing information.
In the world of web development, we often face similar tasks.
I have worked for many years as a web programmer and I decided to automate some routine tasks. Therefore, I created my own CMS engine that I successfully used in many projects with some customization.
When we received an order for developing an e-commerce solution, it was an excellent opportunity to upgrade my engine. So, I decided to make a universal e-commerce platform CMS.
The main advantage of the developed product was the ability to sell any kind of items.
CMS administrators can manage:
- class of goods (e.g. plumbing);
- sub-classes of items;
- criterion (e.g. bath, shower etc.);
- available properties (e.g. material);
- property options (e.g. granite, metal etc.);
- content sliders;
- items, with all possible properties and values;
- sales — setting a discount and how it’ll work on selected items;
- content pages (e.g. About us, Contacts etc.);
PHP, PostgreSQL, JS, AngularJS, GruntJS.
Auto-generated cross-optional filtering
Managing an item in a store
Setting parameter values for category
Manage the order of parameters in the filter